...
 

Fertility Issues

[qode_elements_holder number_of_columns=”one_column”][qode_elements_holder_item advanced_animations=”no” item_padding=”83px 24% 60px 0px” item_padding_768_1024=”83px 0% 60px 0px” item_padding_600_768=”140px 25% 60px 0px” item_padding_480_600=”0px 0% 60px 0%” item_padding_480=”90px 0% 60px 0%”]

Where to turn for

Hope and help

If you’re a woman with fertility issues, you know the pain and frustrations you experience every day. At Women’s Health Associates, we offer hope…and help.

[/qode_elements_holder_item][/qode_elements_holder]
[qode_elements_holder number_of_columns=”one_column”][qode_elements_holder_item advanced_animations=”no” item_padding=”0px 0px 60px” item_padding_600_768=”0px 0px 90px”]
Fertility Issues bentonville ar
[/qode_elements_holder_item][/qode_elements_holder]
Fertility Issues

About infertility

At some point in their lives, most (but not all) women will feel a strong desire to have a child. Approximately 85 percent of women will achieve pregnancy within one year of trying. The remaining 15 percent may be experiencing fertility issues.

 

In couples where the woman is under age 35, we will generally consider the couple infertile after 12 months of contraceptive-free intercourse without conception.

 

In couples where the woman is 35 or older, we generally recommend evaluation after six months of contraceptive-free intercourse without conception.

Fertility Issues

Treatment

Treatment for infertility depends on the cause. There are a variety of causes, including:

  • Tubal blockage
  • Ovulation problems
  • Endometriosis
  • Age-related factors
  • Uterine problems
  • Male factors

 

A wide variety of treatments for infertility are available. We will work with you to determine the best option for you.

 

We will first perform an initial evaluation to determine possible causes. Depending on the cause, some treatments can be performed in-office, while others may require referral to a reproductive endocrinologist.

Call Now Button